Adding A Printer
Printers on campus need to be added to a computer in a different way than normal. The following instructions will walkthrough how to do so.
1. Click on your windows button on your desktop or click the windows key on your keyboard.
2. Type in \\print into your search bar.
3. Find the printer name that you are looking for. Most printers have the name taped on them, but if you can't find it ask your fellow employees in your work area.
4. Double click on the printer and a screen should come up saying that it is connecting to the printer.
5. If the printer installs successfully the following screen should pop up.