Forwarding Eagles Email
To set a Forwarding Address from an Eagles Email account to a personal email account, please do the following:
*Please note that CUI Staff/Faculty are unable to automatically forward as emails become Concordia Property*
1. Log into the Eagles Email account.
2. Click on the Gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the window.
3. Click on the Forwarding and POP/IMAP option (between Filters and Chat).
4. Click "Add a forwarding address."
5. Enter the email address you wish to forward to and click Next.
6. Confirm the address by clicking on "Proceed." Stay logged into the Eagles Email account.
7. The forwarding address will be emailed a verification code. Log into this account in a separate browser window or tab.
8. Copy and Paste the code from the email and enter it in the "confirmation code" field in the Eagles Email account.
9. Click "Verify."
10. In the Forwarding section of the Eagles Email account, there should should be a "Disable forwarding" option and a "Forward a copy of incoming mail to" option available. Select the "Forward a copy of incoming mail to" option.
11. Click Save Changes at the bottom of the window.
The forwarding address should now be set. You can test this by sending an email to the Eagles Email address and seeing if it shows up in the personal email Inbox.