Adobe Acrobat Pro
Creating Fillable PDFs from an Existing Document
To create a fillable PDF from an existing document, do the following:
1. Launch Acrobat Pro. If you need to a valid license, login to Creative Cloud.
2. Click on the “Tools” tab and select “Create PDF”
3. Select a file via one of the provided options. Acrobat will automatically analyze your document and add form fields.
4. Review the form to ensure everything looks and works as it should. If you need to change the form, you can delete and edit fields as desired. To add fields, you can use the top toolbar and adjust the layout using tools in the right pane.
6. Once the PDF is to set how you want it, save the file.